Shine with pride on National Aboriginal Day
Where: First Nations University of Canada
When: June 23, 2012
If you’re between 12 and 18 years of age and are attending school in either the Regina Public School Division or Regina Catholic School Division, tell us in under 1,000 words how you SHINE with pride in the culture and heritage of Aboriginal Peoples.
A great project for individuals or an entire class!
Write a short story, essay, poem or lyrics that reflect the following:
1. I/We “SHINE” with pride on National Aboriginal Day because…
2. What does being Aboriginal mean to me/us?
Contest submission closes on May 15, 2012
Grand prize for winner & their class
- Meet and Greet session with one of the Aboriginal Day Live artists
- VIP pizza party
- Backstage tour of the Aboriginal Day Live production
- A taped interview that will be broadcast at the Aboriginal Day Live Celebrations on June 23, 2012
Mail your original and previously unpublished submission to:
SHINE Contest 2012
4th Floor Marketing
339 Portage Ave.